FYC Rotors - Details about how FYC Rotors work
The FYC rotors refer to the image slideshows that appear on the Home, Portfolio, and Show pages.
How to add rotors to each page.
Rotor images can be added to each folder by either dragging the image file into the page or selecting the image file via the create drop down menu.
- Include "home_rotor" in the title
- To create the order, add _<#> to the end of the name. For example, home_rotor_1 means it will appear as the first rotor.
- Key art/Images for home rotors should include the show logo
- The file should be uploaded into the network folder
Home rotor Image in Airship
Home rotor Image in Viewer
- Include "network_rotor" in the title
- To create the order, add _<#> to the end of the name. For example, network_rotor_1 means it will appear as the first rotor.
- Include "show_rotor" in the title
- Show rotors also allow for ordering, by adding _<#> to the end of the name. For example, show_rotor_1 means it will appear as the first rotor.
Both the Portfolio and Show rotor image files should be uploaded into the corresponding show folder
Portfolio and Show rotor images in Airship
Portfolio rotor image in viewer
Show rotor image in viewer
Rotor Image Specifications
This is the same for Home, Portfolio, and Show pages
- 2048x890px (Desktop)
- 1024x445px (mobile)
Please sign in to leave a comment.