This is an explanation of what Spotlight and Stills are and how to use them.
Spotlights can be used as special calls for attention on a show page, they will appear underneath the description.
To create a spotlight:
- Create a folder in the show called 'Spotlight'
- Add a description to the folder. This will be show in the UI next to the image
- Set the FYC Type field to 'spotlight'
- Add a thumbnail to the new folder - this will be used as the spotlight image.
These are images have their own space in the UI that when clicked spawn a lightbox modal that cycles through them. To create still images:
- Create a folder within airship called Stills within their show folder.
- Set the FYC Type field to episodes (not a typo).
- Add all appropriate images to the above folder.
- One each image, set an optional description detailing the photo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.