These are trouble shooting steps to take when you're unable to play content:
This is how to find out if your browser needs to be updated:
- Go to whatbrowser.org and you’ll see what browser you are currently using.
- If you see “This is the most current version,” your browser is already updated!
- If you see “There is a newer version,” click the Update your browser button and download the newest version of your browser.
Refresh your browser window. On many browsers, you can press the F5 key or Command+R keys on your keyboard.
Clear internet browser cookies and cache:
Cookies, which are files created by websites you’ve visited, and your browser’s cache, which help pages load faster, make it easier for you to browse the web.
Clearing the browser’s cookies and cache means that website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted. Some sites might appear a little slower because the images have to re-load again.
Tip: If web pages aren’t displaying correctly, you can try using your browser’s incognito or “private browsing” mode to see if the problem is caused by something other than cache or cookies.
Check your ISP Performance:
The Video Quality Report sheds a light on what kind of performance your Internet Service Provider (ISP) typically delivers, how various providers stack up in your area, and what other factors play a role in video performance.
Perform an internet connection test on their iOS app by going to Settings > Internet Connection Test. See Check the internet speed from FineCut app article.
Update your computer PC/MAC:
Your computer is up to date when you've installed the latest updates for Windows and your programs. To check for Windows updates, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates.
You might see both important and optional updates. If you don't see the Install updates button when there are only optional updates, click Optional updates available, choose the ones you want, and then click OK.
Lower the video bitrate:
Select the Gear icon and change the video quality from "Better" to "Good". See Check the internet connection speed from FineCut app.
Update Adobe Flash player
- Check your Flash Player version
- Download the latest version
- Exit your browser once you’ve downloaded the file
- Open the Adobe Flash Player Installer on your computer to complete the installation process
Enable JavaScrip on computert:
- If you're not already there, launch the 'Browser' app on your device
- Press your device's < Menu > button
- Select More
- Select Settings
- Exit and reload the site you were trying to access in Browser
- On your device's home screen, tap Settings
- Tap Safari
- Tap 'Advanced'
- Exit and reload the site you were trying to access in Safari